Thursday, February 12, 2009

Working on a Facelift

A week ago I announced that changes would be coming to this blog. You've probably noticed the face lift that I have been trying to give this blog. I have spent a ton of time thinking of what I want to rename this blog.

I have spent a lot of time going through my favorite songs trying to get ideas there. I think I have finally found what I want, but I wanted to send out one more warning that the address to this blog won't be working for much longer.

As soon as I change the address I will email everyone I know (that included the 2ofus4now and LDSAdoptiveParents Yahoo groups). If you want to make sure you don't miss out on the new address you can do a few things. You can leave a comment here with a link to your blog and I will make sure to leave a comment on your blog of my new address.

Or (and I hope this will be the easiest), visit my cooking blog http://cookingwithsourbonk.blogspot.com/; in the sidebar of that blog, I have a link to my other blogs and I will be sure to update my new address there.

I will probably make the switch this weekend, unless all the addresses I have picked out are already taken.

1 comment:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hi Savannah,
I would love to know the address to your new blog. Just so you know, I changed my blog address this week and "lost" all of my links. Or so I thought. It was actually really weird, because when I tried to add a new blog list, my old lists were there. They just were hidden. Just so you are aware!! It might get tricky. Feel free to email me if you want any more clarification: Trentandcarlie at gmail dot com. :)