Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Eight wonderful years ago, I married my best friend.

Eight years ago, I was sealed for time & eternity to the love of my life.

Eight years ago, my dreams started to come true.

The past eight years have been incredible. Josh says he hopes the next eight will be just as good, but I am shooting for more long range than that. I hope that the next 42 years will be just as great.

To celebrate we followed the same advice that was given to us eight years ago. You don't need to go anywhere special; chances are you won't leave the hotel room. Our hotel was nice. We stayed in South Jordan at the Country Inn & Suites in a room with a whirlpool tub (that was a must for me).

The coolest part is when we got there it sits up on a hill and we could see the temple where we were married. It was beautiful. We didn't go there, but we plan to for our 10th anniversary.

1 comment:

Brady and Richelle said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! holy smokes--never again will i work alone up front on a monday--i missed you lots today. I hope you had a really fun time with Josh! Tell him hi and happy anniversary! see ya bright and early!