Friday, February 13, 2009

Another picture

When I cut my hair I was a little worried about how my perm would look. I was afraid I would look like I stuck my finger in an electrical socket. I probably thought that way because about 5 years ago I did have a perm like that! I still shudder thinking about it.

But I am happy to announce that I like how my hair looks. I forgot how much I like my hair this length. It's not too heavy but it's still long enough that I can do different things with it. I can't understand how a person can cut their hair really short and only be able to do the same hair style day after day. I did that once and I loved the short cut, but I missed playing with my hair. It was so hard to grow out and I had to go through so many awkward stages! It took me 10 months to get my hair to length that I liked. I won't be cutting it really short anytime soon.

No comments: