Friday, February 13, 2009

Blogger Backgrounds

I need help from my fellow bloggers. I really want to transform my blog into a three column blog. I finally figured out how to do that, but now my background makes my sidebars hard to read.
I am looking for other places I can go to get a free background that will work with my 3 column blog that I want to switch too. I have tried a few, but they all have issues. The Cutest Blog on the Block - I love their backgrounds! But if I am on my work computer I can't see the background of blogs that use their designs. It's really a nuiscance because that makes some blogs unviewalbe at all because it's a black screen and they use black font. My mother in-law has the same problem on her computer. Drats, I really do love their designs! I also tried Delightful Dots, but they only have 4 templates, and I didn't like any of them.
I am more familiar with the backgrounds you use by adding a gadget, but I will try anything.
I am trying to find something, but the few others I am finding are boring (BLAH!). I want something fresh, something fun. If you know of any websites I can check out please leave a comment. The future of my blog depends on you!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Maybe try leeloublogs.blogspot.com

Meka said...

If you want to learn to do the HTML yourself this website is great! http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
Its a little time consuming but kind of fun once you get the hang of it because you can customize it more.