Friday, February 6, 2009

Changes Are Coming!

We are trying to do a big push to get the word out that we are trying to adopt. We have been waiting on LDSFS to launch their new website, but they keep having issues. Currently we have an online profile with both of their websites. The problem is that when the new website officially launches, the old website will no longer be available and the address to the new one will change.
We have been wanting to do some business cards to hand out to people but have been waiting for the website switch. We have been informed that they now don't know when this will happen. I am not going to wait on them anymore! So I have started yet another blog. This new blog will be dedicated completely to helping us find a baby. I am going to list the details about our family and anything else I feel is important for a birth mother to know about us. Once I get those things listed, I probably won't update it very often.
The address to this blog will be changing sometime in the very near future. I will try to email everyone and let them know what the new address is. If you don't receive it, you can either email me or go to my cooking blog. In the sidebar on that blog I keep a list of all the blogs I have and it should link you tho this blog after I change the address.
Sorry if this cause you difficulties, but when this blog turned into more of a ramblings of what I was thinking about, I decided that is was time to change the address to something more appropriate. (Although I am still trying to think of the perfect title!).
Oh, and this isn't about secret in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

Meka said...

Thats what we did to, I think every little bit helps. Yours is way cute! I love the layout you did. One other thing we did was emailed everyone we knew and asked them to put our adoption blog on their website or blog or just keep us in mind if they knew anyone then we put a live traffic feed on the adoption blog just so we know who is looking, it kind of makes it seem worth it when we see that people are actually looking and you know it just takes one random person that knows your friend that also happens to know someone looking to place. Well you know what I mean. Oh and also we made a little sidebar button (thanks again for the button advice) and our friends with blogs have the button on their blog. I am sure you know all of this already. Be sure to comment on my blog if you change the address to this one so I can still find you