Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tada... the finished product

Last week I started my crocheting class. I worked all week on my bookmark, but when I got to the end I didn't know how to finish it off, so I set it aside and made a few hot pads. Tonight I learned how to finish it off, and I have already started a second one. I want to do this pattern several times until I get it down before I start something else.
It looks so nice in one of my favorite books!

I don't feel like I have blogged much lately, but I am trying to work through some emotional issues right now. I have had a hard time recovering from the con artist call we received two weeks ago. I just don't understand why people would do such a mean and horrible thing.

Then to top it off I have a few friends going through a rough patch right now. I am excited that I have an infertile friend that I can talk to when ever I want rather than just through my support group. And my other friend was supposed to get placed with her baby a week ago. I check my email 50 times a day hoping to hear good news from her. I am praying nonstop for her and her husband and the birth family of the baby. I just feel like I could feel better about adoption if I could see it go well for her.

1 comment:

brandya said...

Hi Savannah!
We don't know each other, but I have been following the blogs of a few other LDS women TTC or adopting. I notice there are a lot of them on your blog list and I was wondering how I get hooked up in the same links as all of you. I could use all of the support possible in the world and I don't think there is a better place than with all of you. My name is Brandy and I would love to hear more from you. bahealinghands@hotmail.com or you can check out my blogs. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, and good luck on your journey my sister.