Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pictures from the past

I am still trying to put something things together for our adoption blog. I have several posts started that I just need to finish. I hope to keep this as a very basic blog about us for birth mothers to look at. Right now I am trying to write up a quick history of our dating. I am going to include these pictures there, but since I love looking at them so much I thought I would post them here too.

I'm not sure when this picture was taken, but we were at Lagoon in one of their little photo booths.

Not sure when these pictures were taken either.



This picture is from the Winter Ball. I love this picture of us. The snowflake above my head almost looks like a crown.

This is my other favorite picture of us. It was my Valentine's Sweetheart dance.

My Prom

Josh's Prom

Stay tuned for some engagement & wedding pictures.

3 comments:

Brady and Richelle said...

all of them are way cute--but the first three are SO SO SO adorable--post more!!!!

Teah said...

I think I remember when a few of those pictures were taken. Like the one that is at N8's house. If I recall, but I'm not sure, that was the triple date we did where Ryan admitted to putting on his mom's wedding dress. That was a funny date.

Anne said...

I love those pictures! That is GREAT! Thanks for sharing.