Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Swaperoo

I love my Spring Swaperoo gift! On Monday I received the first part. My partner had a custom order charm made from the r house couture Esty Store. I LOVE IT!
Then on Friday I was finally able to get to the Post Office during their office hours and pick up the other package. So cute! I'm heating up the hot chocolate right now (because it SNOWED last night) and I can't wait to cook the pasta. I think I'll do some Fettuccine Alfredo. I also love the hot pad and kitchen towel. I have received kitchen towels in my last three packages and I love them! It might seem like a simple or boring gift to others, but I love my growing collection of kitchen towels.
When my office made our big move last month, someone put some speckled plastic eggs on the give away or throw away table. I loved them, but didn't have any where to put them. I love how they look in this basket.
I opened the box right in the Post Office (while they were looking for my other package). When I got to the car I told Josh, "How cute, she included little mice for the kitties." That has become my favorite part of the gift. My cats have gone NUTS over them (probably because they are laced with catnip). Even Pryo, who doesn't get very active anymore, can't stop playing with them. These mice have already provided hours of entertainment for the cats and for us.

Thanks Megan, I love the gift!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a fun idea to include gifts for your cats. I love your free speckled eggs also!