Thursday, April 29, 2010

Formspring question answered - Where would you live?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Idaho! We have always wanted to live in Idaho, and some day we will. Josh would like to live in Salmon, Idaho, but I want to go further north. I have looked at Orofino and Bonner's Ferry. I've never been to either place, but I love where they are located and they look nice. Because I have a good job with benefits, we are stuck in Utah until Josh finishes school.
We've also talked about looking for jobs in Oregon, Washington, Montana and Colorado. But even then, we talk about those places being stopping points on the way to Idaho.

Ask me a question on Formspring. Also be sure to view my page there, I'm not posting all the questions and answers on my blog.

No comments: