Thursday, August 4, 2011

23. Favorite Movies

I haven't forgotten the 30 posts I was going to do, I've just got sidetracked. Or stumped on a few of the items. Getting back on track, here is #23, Favorite Movies

"While You Were Sleeping"
I LOVE Sandra Bullock. I think she is my favorite actress. And I used to have a crush on Bill Pullman. So of course I'm going to love this movie. I haven't watched it in a while, but each time I do, my heart just swoons as she falls in love with the brother. And his family cracks me up. To me, there is something comforting about a chaotic family. They are so comfortable with each other and so close that no matter the level of chaos, they are an amazing family full of love.

Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"
This movie will always be my favorite animated Disney movie. Its the last good movie Disney made, in my opinion. I even wore a yellow dress to prom one year so I could feel like Princess Belle. I also thought about naming my horse Belle, but decided not too. I was worried people would call her Bella, not Belle. And Sugar fits my horse much better anyways.

"Ever After"
I love pretty much any Cinderella type movies, but this one is my absolute favorite version. We have it on VHS, but no longer have a working VHS player. I was so delighted when I found it on Netflix instant play. When I was dating Josh, we watched this movie together, and afterwards was the first time I told him I loved him. Maybe that's why its a favorite movie because it relates to a favorite memory.

"Enchanted"
Can you tell I'm a sucker for princess movies?

"Stardust"
I think this movie is kind of an unknown, but it is so good! Someone at work mentioned it so I bought it. I've also read the book, but for once, the movie is much better.

I'm sure I could think of many other favorite movies, but I think I'll just stop with my top five.

1 comment:

Gail said...

I love While You Were Sleeping so much!

These mashed potatoes are so creamy...