Sunday, August 28, 2011

30. Describe Your Dream Home

I've never really looked at pictures of my dream home. But I do have several ideas of my dream home.

I want a large kitchen. LARGE. I'm so sick in living in homes that have teeny tiny kitchens with no work space and no storage. We have lived in homes with kitchens that were small, you couldn't even fit a table in there. Someday I am going to have a kitchen that has lots of counter space and lots of cupboards. Like an entire wall of cupboards just for food storage. Then another wall of cupboards just for pots, pans, dishes, etc. storage.

A separate laundry room, which I plan to decorate with a laundry room type theme. I found a vinyl saying that I almost bought, "Laundry today....or naked tomorrow." I LOVED it! But I didn't get it because I don't have a laundry room, just a washer and dryer that take up too much space in my already small kitchen.

My bedroom will also be quite spacious. I want my own walk in closet. I want our master bathroom to have a HUGE jetted tub. Also, a separate shower that has shower heads on both sides. I hate how one side gets cold while the water runs on the other side. Just outside our bedroom (which will be on the 2nd floor), I want a deck with a jacuzzi.

I would like an exercise room so my exercise bike (and the treadmill I wish I had the room for now) can be in a room on their own, instead of crammed into my living room.

I think it would be fun to have a room just for the cats with lots of tunnels and cats trees.

My last part of my dream home is a library/craft room. I picture two walls lined with books from floor to ceiling. The other two walls would be for all of my crafting supplies.

I want it to be in the country with a big yard. I want a pond with a few swans. I also want horses, goats and chickens.

The rest of the house can be small because if I had my dream house, I would spend all of my time in my kitchen and my craft room.

No comments: