Thursday, August 25, 2011

27. Favorite TV shows

Desperate Housewives - I found this show this spring when I started riding my exercise bike. There were many mornings I got up at 4:00 AM to exercise and the only reason I would do it was so I could watch this show. It only took me a few months to catch up on the many years of seasons they have done the show. I especially love Gabby. And yet, I'm glad I don't live in the suburbs.

Everybody Loves Raymond - I think I love this show because it reminds me in many ways of Josh's family. (Grandpa Mike is like Frank is SOOO many ways.) This is one of the few shows we have bought the DVD's so we can watch them whenever we want, which we do a lot in the winter when its too cold to be outside.

Hope & Faith - Several years ago Josh and I found Season 1 on DVD. I wish they would put the rest out on DVD.

In-Laws - It only made it one year, and I don't understand why. It was so funny!

Better Off Ted - The quirky scientist, Veronica, the Viridian commercials. Enough said.

America's Got Talent - Pretty much the only reality show I watch. I usually miss it each week, but then I spend the weekend on hulu.com catching up.

No comments: