Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christensen Family Pictures

Last Saturday we went to Vernal to get family pictures with Josh's family. I. LOVE. THEM.! 
Our photo session was with Mindy Smith (http://www.melindasmithphotography.blogspot.com/). She did an awesome job and she was so much fun to work with. I think each picture is my new favorite. :) I need a HUGE wall so I can frame them all in 8x10s. 

 We went to a farm in Vernal for our photo session. There was a cat there that wanted to be our friend. Since we all love cats, we didn't worry about shooing him out of pictures. Later when it was getting hard to get smiles, we caught the cat so Preston could hold it. 
































Be sure to visit Mindy's site at http://www.melindasmithphotography.blogspot.com/ and if you live in the Basin  be sure to book a session with her because she is awesome!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

There are some really good ones here! I really like how you and Josh changed clothes for some too.