Sunday, December 26, 2010

Best Friend Gifts

 This was the first Christmas I felt like I had BEST friends. They have been there for me through thick and thin this year and I would be lost without them. 

From Heather. Thanks for remembering how much I love snowmen. The saying is perfect, but adding the snowman made it even better. 


From Kim. 

I LOVE the apron. Jessica showed me one she made a few years ago and I was sad we weren't friend then. I was so excited to see she made me one this year. I think I'll leave it out all year long. 
 From Randi. Once again, I love the snowman. The potpourri smells so good and your jam is amazingly good. 
 From Jessica. I love the calendar and I LOVE the flower.


My gift to them is some menu boards. Dayna (one of my facebook friends) made them for the Holly Fair. Most of us were together when we saw them and we loved them. We talked about making them together. I had such a hard time thinking of the perfect idea for a Christmas gift, then I remembered the menu boards. I bought all the stuff for them. I made Heathers as a practice run (to make sure I knew what I was doing). It turned out so CUTE. 


Kim, Jessica, Randi and I are trying to plan a night to get together and make them. I thought about making them all, but we have so much fun crafting together so I suggested that. Hopefully we can do that this week. 

No comments: