Monday, December 12, 2011

Tile Coasters

I am so addicted to Pinterest. A while back I saw these cute tile coasters and thought they would be fun to make for Christmas. They were so simple and so cheap. I ended up making about 2 dozen. I gave them to my coworkers and then some other ones went as gifts to family Christmas parties. I still have a few left with people in mind to give them too. I just love how they turned out.

Of course I made one for myself, but at the last minute, I decided I wanted mine to be a different color.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I haven't given mine yet. I'm thinking next week, but I going to definitely have to tie a ribbon with a tag on each one. So cute!

Savannah said...

I wanted everyone to get to pick their own out, but in case I had to just leave them on a desk, I wanted a note to let them know who it was from. Its just cut up paper with my name on it. And several people have loved them, so I'm glad I decided to do it.

Malone and Brittany said...

How adorable! Is there a link or something to instructions?