Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas with Josh's family

For Tyler: (I also got him a tow truck toy, but forgot to put it in the picture.) I bought each of my nephews the "I'd rather be with my aunt" shirt this fall. It was so hard to keep them until Christmas.


For Preston: (I also got him a transformer that you build on your own, but forgot to put it in the picture.)

Just a few of my favorite pages that I made for Barbara & Melanie.




I forgot to take a picture of Natalie & Dallon's gift. They got a wildlife calendar (so did Matt & Colter) and then an assortment of Pampered Chef kitchen items. Then I also gave them a copy of the cookbook I made a few years ago. I told Dallon to make sure Natalie knew his favorite cookie recipe was in there.

The boys were playing around with some of Dallon's old cowboy hats.




Dallon bought Josh a tripod connection thing and got me a gift certificate to my favorite salon. Melanie & her family gave Josh a gift certificate to Sportsman's Warehouse and me a gift certificate to the Dress Barn. Josh's parents gave us each a pair of pj pants, a jar of Barb's holiday jam (which is already nearly gone, Josh loves that stuff), some chocolates and a Visa gift card that we plan to use on our cruise.

No comments: