Friday, July 2, 2010

Last week Jessica invited Kim and I over so we could put our newest crafts together. Our girls nights have quickly become my new favorite thing.
Jessica's cat Emilio Jo joins us too.
We usually over run the table while we are there.
Here are the 4th of July kits I ordered and made from the Idea Closet. I've never decorated for the 4th of July before so I ordered a lot of kits this time. As always, I liked the paper they came with, but decided to use some from my Close to My Heart supply.

The round firecrackers looked the cutest, but they were the hardest to make. But I still love them. The square firecrackers. I love how they turned out!
I love the America blocks. So cute!
And I loved the simplicity of the flag. It was so easy and yet it is still gorgeous.
I love how they all turned out. They even match my ugly red wall. :p
I was finally able to get my shelf up. I LOVE it! Now I can have more room to rotate out my kits and the tiles I can't seem to stop buying when I go to the Quilted Bear.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I laughed when I saw my kitty's picture on your blog. :) I love craft nights too and am becoming addicted! Your shelf looks so cute with all your kits. PS - I like you red wall! Love ya!