Monday, July 26, 2010

Chrissy Lee Creations

My friend, Christine, has started selling her beautiful dolls at Chrissy Lee Creations.




I absolutely adore and love her dolls, which is a big deal, because I wasn't into dolls growing up. Currently I own three, but another one is already on the way.

My Christmas Doll


My Valentine's Doll My Spring Doll

My cowgirl doll is in the mail, so I don't have a picture yet, but you can view it HERE. She even named it after me!

Christine's dolls are made with love and a skill of perfection (I can say that because I HATE to sew). They are very reasonably priced and just super cute. Makes me wish I had a daughter, or neices, I could buy them for. I guess I'll just keep collecting them for myself for now. Check out her website HERE.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your Spring Doll is my favorite, but I like the Cowgirl Doll especially because she named it after you! How cool!