Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heather and Blaine

This is my cousin, Heather, and her husband, Blaine. Like us, they realize the only way they can become parents is through the miracle of adoption. (Also know as the expensive world of adoption.)
Picture taken by Mariah Parry Evanson

Heather is not only my cousin, but is one of my dearest friends. She had helped me celebrate the highs and mourn the lows of adoption. I want to see her dreams of mother hood come true.

My cousin, and one of my very dear friends, is trying to raise money for their adoption. They just started a website where you can learn more about them, upcoming fundraisers, and make donations. Please visit their website, Help Our Dreams Come True, and help in what ever way you can. Adoption is so expensive, lets help their dreams come true.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you very much for getting the word out.