Thursday, July 29, 2010

Formspring Question Answered - Did You Name Those Cute Kitties Yet?

Did you name those cute kitties yet?

Nope, not yet. I'm waiting to be able to tell if they are boys or girls and to see what kind of personalities they have. Now that they have their eyes open, I think I'll start to see what they are like. Like the orange one, he likes to cuddle with the others, it won't sleep off to the side alone like the others will.
For now its the grey one, the orange one, the black one, and Josh has been calling the last one boots, but I refuse to let the name stick simply because that is what the rest of the world would name it. I like unique names for my pets.


Ask me a question on Formspring. Also be sure to view my page there, I'm not posting all the questions and answers on my blog.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The orange one's name is Herkimar.

brandya said...

Savannah,
I haven't written or checked your blog in awhile. I want you to know that I absolutely love and adore you! I appreciate the fact that you have been my cheerleader and a support system, despite the times your heart was aching. You are such an incredible woman and my prayers are with you and your sweet husband. I need you to know what a differance you have made in my life, whether you know it or not. Thank you for your words of encouragement, your smile, your life. I have never been very good with words, so the only thing I can really come up with to say is thank you! I love you!!
brandy