Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pass Along Cards

We finally got around to making up some pass along cards. A friend recommended a great place, Spaces for Faces. I don't know why we put it off. It only took a few seconds and the printer had a proof to me within a few hours. I think they are shipping today so I should have them next week. If you want any to hand out, please let me know.
Front
Back
We are also using the front of the card as our blog button to our adoption blog. If you want to add it to your blog just copy and save the picture and in the link box add http://joshandsavannahadopt.blogspot.com. That should link it to our adoption blog.
We are also planning a yard sale to raise some money for our adoption fund. I think it will be the first week of June at my mom's house. If you have anything you would like to donate, please let me know and I will come pick it up.

3 comments:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Your cards look great Savannah!! I love them. I think we will go through Spaces for Faces when we print ours. We are just beginning to work on our paperwork again. I will remember you in my prayers! I want you to find your little baby soon! And if you get a minute, maybe give me some pointers on how you switched your blog to a three column. I am hoping it is easy. I have wanted to do that forever, but haven't tried anything yet. :) Thanks for being a great blogging friend!

mandamike said...

Your cards look really nice :)

Anne said...

They look GREAT! Good job!