Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A few pictures

I've been hard at work on our new adoption pages and I must say I am pretty excited about them. But I needed a few more pictures of me so I had Josh take these two. I wanted a picture of me working on one of my many crafting projects so I had Josh snap a picture while I was working on the blanket for my nephew that will be here in 3 months.

Then I decided since he had a picture with his puppy, I needed a picture with my kittens. Sage was much more cooperative for her picture than these three knuckle heads were... This was the best we could get before they started to fight with each other.

2 comments:

Meka said...

Are you crocheting around that blanket? I really want to learn how to do that! My two cats hate each other too. Key; our boy cat tries to play with Snowball; the girl cat and she is permanently pmsing so she always just smacks him and hisses at him, then Key just attacks her anyway. Cats they are funny!

RoeH said...

I love the picture with the cats. It reminds me of an old picture ... old like in the 19-teens (NOT ME!) of my mother when she was ten or twelve holding her cats.