Friday, February 10, 2012

February Swap Group - Cookie Swap

This month, Laura was in charge of swap group. She decided to host a cookie swap. It was lots of fun and I have loved trying all these new cookies. I didn't want to Josh eat all of one kind, without me at least getting a taste, so I split them all so we could each try them.

I'm trying to gather every one's recipes and post them to my cooking blog so I can find them in the future. Here is a list of what everyone brought:
Kim - Mexican Wedding Cookies
Lewaina (she brought a few kinds) - her favorite store bought shortbread cookies, Cake Mix Cookies and Peanut Butter Cookies
Felicity - Poppy Seed Bread
Naomi - she brought her favorite cookies courtesy of Kebbler. ;)
Sarah - Chocolate No Bake Cookies
Katie - Caramel Coconut Macaroons

I was a little worried about having so many cookies for just me and Josh to eat, but they have all been so yummy, it hasn't been a problem.

Also that night, Lewaina gave each of us a Valentine. She had covered a heart shaped box with fabric and then placed a heart shaped tuck in each. She is so talented!

Laura also used her talent to make a few giveaways. I was so excited when I won one of them!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I realized the little heart ornie Lewaina gave each of us has the initial of our last name somewhere in the word. :) Cute!