Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January Swap Group - Snowmen

With my cooking class in November and then December being the holidays, I hadn't been to swap group since October. No wonder I was having craft with drawls.

Last night we got together at Felicity's home. She had found a cute snowman pattern online and choose that for her project. She got her husband to cut everything out for us, and then we got together to paint and assemble them.

Getting ready to start.

Every one's snowman turned out so cute. I love how when we all do the same project, our personalities shine through.

My snowman. I still need to finish his sign.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I stayed up until 11 last night working on my snowman some more! I repainted my sign because I decided that the red sign didn't match. Then I found some stickers to put on my sign, added buttons to my snowman and glued on my snowballs. :) He's looking pretty cute now!

Tammy said...

I love it!!!