Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Natalie's Bridal Shower

I can't believe Dallon is getting married in THREE weeks. I'm so excited for Natalie to join our family and to get a new sister.

Her bridal shower was in Loa this weekend. I really wanted to go, but in the end I didn't because Josh had been out of state for TWO weeks and I wanted to be home when he got home. I knew if I was in Loa when he got home, I would be a bear to those around me. It was a hard decision to make, but in the end I was glad I was home the second Josh walked in the door.

I still wanted to send a present down with Barb. I asked a ton of people for ideas, and every one said the same thing: cleaning supplies. So I decided to buy a nice laundry basket and fill it with some of my favorite things. The basket included: Paper towels, toilet paper, a dust pan & small broom, Windex, Pinesol, dish soap, Zout, Clorox wipes, Scrubbing Bubbles, Comet, garbage bags, laundry detergent and an extension cord.

I decided it was too big to wrap, but I still wanted to put a bow on it. I work with a lady who ties really cute bows, but I forgot to take some ribbon to work with me. So before taking the basket to Barb, to take to Loa, I whipped together this bow with purple tulle. I've already forgot how I did it, but I love it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It looks great! She'll really appreciate it in those first few months (or years in the case of my Windex ;)) of married life. :)