Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Fun

On Saturday, Jessica hosted a Pampered Chef Party. Up until now, I haven't owned any Pampered Chef products, so lets just say I bought quite a few things. ;) I also have a wish list a mile long so I think I'll be hosting a party in the future. 

I forgot to take pictures until I was getting ready to leave. Luckily, Jessica had made up one of the desserts and set it aside for Andrew so I was still able to get a picture. I can't remember what they were called, but it was a yummy strawberry pastry dessert. It was so hard to stop at just two. 

When I got home from that, we went to see Josh's family. They were tending Tyler so Melanie & Colter could take Preston to the movies. He is such a cutie! I didn't have my regular memory card with me, so I was only able to get a few pictures before my memory was full. 



No comments: