Wednesday, June 15, 2011

22. A song that makes you cry (or nearly and why).

Its been a while since a song made me cry so I'll go with the last 2 songs I can remember crying to.

"Need You Now," by Lady Antebellum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg. The 1st time we met C, this song was playing on the radio when we left her house. Josh said that he was going to make this her song. Weird, I know. I told him a breakup song couldn't be her song. But he said it was also on the radio when we left our house to head out to meet her so it would always remind him of her. Lets just say, the first time I heard this song after being unchosen, I lost it.

The other song that makes me cry is "Hello World" by Lady Antebellum, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al2DFQEZl4M . (Kind of gives you an idea how much I love these guys! But SheDaisy is still my favorite group.) I've heard the song before, but for some reason it really shot out to me at the beginning of this year. I was tired of being depressed all the time and it seemed like a wake up call to open my eyes and heart and enjoy everything around me. When I life starts to get me down, I listen to this song.

No comments: