Tuesday, March 29, 2011

8. 15 Facts about you

1. I'm deeply in love with my husband.

2. I have OCD. One thing I notice with it is I can't stand open drawers. I'm always closing the ones in the supply room at work, even though I didn't open them.

3. My favorite thing to do is to spend time with the hubs.

4. My second favorite thing to do is to hang with my best friends.

5. I'm finally scrapbooking pictures from the family reunion in 2009.

6. My recent favorite shows are "Lost" and "Desperate Housewives." I love Netflix!

7. Even if its hot, I can't sleep at night unless a blanket is over my toes.

8. I'd like to brag I'm completely off of soda pop, but I caved a few days ago. But I am still proud of the fact that's I've only had like 3 soda pop's all month long. I used to have one or two a day.

9. I didn't think I'd like it, but I now but frozen spinach in my breakfast smoothie.

10. I wanted to get new family pictures for our 10th anniversary, but we couldn't coordinate a date. Now that I have time to do it, I don't want to because its so ugly with now snow and just mud.

11. I already miss winter. The wind blows every day and I hate it. That will be followed by the heat of summer.

12. I just took a photography class and I'm falling back in love with my DSLR. I can't wait until I can get my new lens.

13. I don't make my bed in the morning. Actually, I only make it when I expect company and the same day I wash the bedding.

14. Josh and I are talking about taking a mini vacation in May, but we're not sure where we want to go.

15. I don't think you can ever have enough cats. Case in point, even with them all lined up on the couch, I think there is enough room for one more. ;) But Josh told me no.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love mini vacations! Andrew and I want to go to Mount Rushmore. Would you guys want to go and make a group mini vaca this summer possibly? That would be so fun!

KT said...

I don't make the bed either...just on laundry day and when people are coming over :)

Lyndsey said...

Hey Savannah .. you were my swap partner and I just wanted to tell you thanks again for the gift!! :)