Monday, March 21, 2011

3. Something you never leave home without

I'm not sure on this. I have a few things I like to always have with me, but sometimes I still get in a rush to get out the door and I forget them. For the most part, each morning when I head out the door, I have the following items with me.

* My purse (oh, I just got a new one and it is so pretty!)

* My cell phone (I really want a new one)
* My iPod (just downloaded Angry Birds. Both Josh and I are hooked.)
* A smoothie for my breakfast
* A book (I like to read on my break and during lunch)
* My camera

Of course, I feel that each item is very important, but I get the must upset if I forget a book to read or my camera. I've learned to take a book everywhere, because I HATE having to sit and wait for something with nothing to do. Drives me nuts! So I just try to have a book when I go to dr. appointments, hair appointments, etc.

I also hate when something cool happens, or I see something pretty, and I don't have my camera with me. I now have enough cameras, that I really should just leave one in my car at all times. But I haven't done that yet because I didn't want the screen to crack in our frigid winter temperatures.

It does bother me when I forget my cell, but I hate that it bothers me. I think society has become overly attached to their cell phones and I don't want to be like that. So if I forget my phone, I usually call and tell Josh so he doesn't try to call me, but then I spend the rest of the day not stressing over it.

1 comment:

Autumn E. Keel said...

Savannah,

On my new phone (sorry, I know you want a new one) and my hubby's ipod, you can download books with ibooks or kindle. There are many free classic ones, but of course books for fees too. I just thought if you did that, and forgot a book one day, you would still have something to read! :)