Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Birthday Stuff

My brother John got me this pretty earring holder for my birthday.
 Because birthday's are so much fun, I celebrated it again last night with my best friend Jessica. (We missed you Kim!) We went to Vernal and did some shopping where of course we bought some stuff for some crafts we want to try out. Then we went to Cafe Rio for dinner. YUM! We always have so much fun together.

Jessica thinks its time I jump into tucks and learn how much fun they are. She always makes the cutest ones, but it involves sewing, so I've never joined in on that fun. But she found the perfect tucks to get my attention.

The bowl to display them in.

Some super cute sunflower tucks! She was right, I LOVE them. Now I just might have to add tuck swap to my monthly girls night out activities. 

 She also got me a cute sunflower sign to go with it.

Thanks Jessica, I love them! Birthdays are so much more fun with good friends.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I so glad you loved them!