Friday, August 13, 2010

Tags, Bags, Boxes and More

Last night Jessica came over to see the kittens. (They are getting too cute for their own good!) We also got my Cricut machine out to play with my new cartridge, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. It was so much fun!We tried a little bit of everything. The two boxes are so cute, they close at the top with a flower and a heart. I like how the heart bag looks, but I don't like how it can't stand up like the others. I know we will be using this cartridge many more times. :)

Here one bag all finished up. This was actually why I insisted we do this project, rather then just play with the kittens. I had a gift card for her birthday, but wanted to put it in a cute bag first.

*I'm adding a new label. I have a few cousins and cousin in-laws that have been family for years, but recently they have become my beset friends. Each time I blog about them I'm never sure which label to use, Family or Friends. So I've decided to give them their own label, Family by nature but friends by choice.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thank you again. That was such a fun surprise. Love ya!