Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pics from this weekend

On Saturday, Jessica and I got up extra early to head out for a day of shopping in the city.

I love seeing the hot air balloons in Heber! I had my camera in my purse so I tried to take a few pictures while we were driving.

We left earlier then we normally do because Roberts Crafts was having a 50% off sale from 9-10. We got there a little later then we wanted because of road conditions. (Just love that Utah construction!) The game plan was she would go find our cake supplies while I went and found the Cinch Binding Machine I've been wanting for a while. But the store had the coupon printed out and you just had to be there before 10:00 to get the discount. It was nice to have some extra time to just browse around. I got the second to last Cinch machine!


The day also included the Quilted Bear, Olive Garden for Lunch, IKEA, Sur La Table, "Letters to Juliet" at the dollar theater (so we could sit and rest) and Applebee's for dinner. I came home with some great stuff, but I've been lazy and haven't unpacked my shopping bags so I'll post pictures later.


Today was Tyler's 1st birthday so we spent the afternoon with Josh's family.

I'm so lucky to be married to such a sexy man!

I left a little early because of a tooth ache. On my way home I saw this rainbow. My office does a calendar and each month they choose a picture that an employee takes somewhere during the month. It just has to have something to show our industry, so I stopped and took a few pictures that had a power pole in them. I can't decide which on is better. I only had my little camera on me, I wish I had taken my nicer camera.

Tyler getting ready to blow out the candle on his birthday cake!
Tyler with his uncle Dallon.
The apricot tree in front of Josh's parents. They are almost ready!


3 comments:

From the Stork; An adoption Journey said...

you have some of the most beautiful and awesome pictures. The rainbow is luck. If I can tell you the truth the day before we got the call on Justin there was a rainbow and I wished on it that we would get a call about a child and suprisingly it was Justin the next day. I always wish apon rainbows. I love them they make me smile. :)

Jessica said...

Love those balloon pics! It was such a great day. :) We saw that rainbow as well. Sorry you still have a toothache though.

KT said...

Let me know how you like The Cinch!

Beautiful pictures of the hot-air ballons. That is not something we see in the Chicago Suburbs!