Friday, August 13, 2010

Drinking milk (and other pictures)

I gave the kittens their first dish of milk this morning. They seemed to really enjoy it. I had to dip their noses in it a few times, but after that, they knew just what to do.
I'm happy to see them reach this milestone, but also sad. It won't be much longer before I will need to find them new homes. Yes, I want to keep them all. But I like having my cats inside and I know to have 7 cats in the house would not be realistic and I don't think I could live with myself if I tried to make some of them live outside.





Here is a few of the milk stained chins.

These are some older pictures of the day we learned to climb out of the box. When I got home that night, I put them in so I could see them escape.

First we played for a minute.
Then it was up the sides and over the edges!


Here is a picture from today. Just in the last few days they have really started to play with the jingle balls and mice. Last night Kisses/Harry/Still not sure on a name, played tug of war with a toy mouse and Jessica. It was so cute, but I didn't get a picture.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It was so funny playing tug of war because he would meow with the mouse in his mouth and then pull backwards on it. I've had so much fun with them!

KT said...

Such cute kittens! I so wish I was not allergic :(.

Loved your box/bag craft...very cute. One of these days, I will have to start posting my crafts on my blog...sometimes, there just is't enough time in the day!

Have a great weekend!