Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Kits

Originally, we were going to get together this week and put our kits together. I joked that I wasn't going to plan on it, I was hoping to be recovering from surgery. Even then, I had no idea how true that would be. 

When Jessica and Kim came to visit me while I was healing up, they brought my kits so I could work on them when I felt up to it. 

I had BIG plans for my recovery. I was going to read lots of books and do some crafting. I finished 2 books, that I was already halfway through and then I napped, A LOT. That was about all I did during my recovery. 

Today I feel almost normal again, so I'm been busy crafting my little heart out. :)

I didn't know if I would like the subway art signs. They just didn't seem like my thing. But each time Jessica got one, it turned out so cute! So I decided to try out the 4th of July one and I loved it. Now I am hooked. I think I'll go back and order the spring and Easter one I didn't get earlier this year.  

Thanks Tracy at Idea Closet for such cute kits. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! I sure missed crafting these kits with you though...I had to do it all alone. :( Glad you love the subway art. You should definitely go back and order the ones you missed. :)