Sunday, April 10, 2011

Book Club - "Mrs. Mike" by Benedict & Nancy Freedman

This month it was Kim's turn to host book club. She choose "Mrs. Mike" by Benedict & Nancy Freedman. I must admit, I had a harder time with this book. It was good, but it just never grabbed my interest and sucked me in.

But after we started discussing the book, I found myself saying
"Oh, I really did enjoy that part."
"Oh, I'm sure glad that part happened."
"Oh, I was so scared for her during that part."
"Oh, I really enjoy when this happened."

By the end of the night, I realized that I did enjoy the book. I just didn't give it a fair chance at first.

I'm already half way through next months book. Right now, we only have one copy to pass around so I am trying to get it read this weekend so I can pass it on. Its really good and I'm excited for next months book club so we can discuss it.

No comments: