Sunday, September 19, 2010

Close to My Heart September Pages

Here was our September Close to My Heart Pages. Our techniques for the night were chalking and the pinwheels. Another technique, for myself, is just stamping correctly. I have a hard time with that. But I have found if I go to a harder surface, I seem to do better. So each group I leave the craft table and use Janel's kitchen table to stamp my images. I have started doing the same thing at home and it has helped so much.


Here's a close up of the pinwheels. They were a little bit of work, but they were a lot of fun and I love how they look.
Here is some more random pages I have done at group over the last few years.
By Janel


By Andrea


By Andrea


By Janel


By Andrea

If you want to order any Close to My Heart products, Janel has a website HERE.

1 comment: