Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jewelry Making

Today I went to a jewelry workshop. I was only going to go in for a minute and by a few of the premade pieces. Before I knew what was happening, I was at a table learning to do it myself.
I was only going to make one...
but then I saw someone else's and had to make one like it...
then I needed one in green...
and brown (cause these are the three colors I wear the most often)...
the red beads were so pretty that I couldn't stop myself from making another one...
then to round it all out, I decided to do just one more.
It was so much fun, I'm glad I decided to go today.

2 comments:

KT said...

My friend...you and I are very similar...I would have stayed too; those pieces look beautiful!

Jessica said...

How fun! Where was this? Next time be sure to invite me. :)