Monday, June 14, 2010

Garden kits

The latest kits I got from the Idea Closet were garden themed. As always, I liked her paper, but since I seem to collect Close to My Heart paper packs, but then never use them, I decided to use my paper instead of hers. I LOVE how they turned out.
Since I like making these kits so much and they are so affordable, I decided to do some extras this time to use as presents. It has been so hard trying to decide which ones to keep for myself.
I don't have a lot of room in my house to display items, but now that I am making all these kits, I needed somewhere to show them off. This week I bought a shelf at Lowe's. Now I can keep my favorite ones up all year on the shelf and then below it is the piano where I can change them out for the season. I've already ordered some summer and 4th of July kits. I can't wait to get them!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your shelf is very cute. I love the black shelf and your red wall especially! While I do have to giggle at you changing the papers on your kits, I do love the papers you chose for the "Family" kits in particular. Very cute!

Elizabeth and Brian said...

Very nice.