Friday, June 25, 2010

Crazy Daisy

One of the little boutique stores in Roosevelt is under new ownership, so they had a sale today. I had a gift certificate from work from Secretary's day and I wanted to use it before they decided they didn't want to honor it.

I loved this picture! I think it will go in our bedroom after we get it painted.

They had some really cute sunflower stuff, including two huge pictures. I really wanted to buy them, but I knew I had no where to hang them in my small kitchen. So instead they gave me a killer deal on these dishes. They aren't quite sunflower, but I still love them. It has 3 large plates, 3 small plates and 3 cups, all for $21.99! I think the old owner had them listed as each set of three for that price so its like I got three sets for the price of one!

I feel in love with this shelf! I think I'll put it on the wall behind my computer, but I haven't decided for sure. I'll post more pictures once it is hung.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You should wrap up that shelf and give it to me for an early birthday present

Jessica said...

I love the shelf and I LOVE LOVE the dishes. Awesome deal! I'm soooo jealous!