Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Josh's Day!

For Josh's* Day I got Josh a book, "Fishing Observations of a Reel Man" by John Bytheway and a new headstall/bit/reins/ I really don't know, for his horse. I let him pick this out himself because I had no idea what it was he wanted.
While he was putting it together, someone else decided it was a new plaything for her. She feel asleep while she was playing. She sleeps alot now and I think she is staring to get uncomfortable. She'll sleep in one place for 30 mins. and then move some where else.

Here she is with only 3 weeks left until we expect her to have kittens. Her belly seems to get a little bit bigger each day.
*We don't celebrate Father's Day or Mother's Day. Instead we have decided to celebrate Savannah's Day and Josh's Day. We can do that because we love each other so much.

3 comments:

From the Stork; An adoption Journey said...

aww that is cute. A Josh day. That cat is so cute and looks so sweet. It is nice to hear from you. :)

Jessica said...

For "Andrew's" Day I got him a card from Emillio and Amber! He liked it because it said (cat talking), "Sorry I didn't wrap your father's day present...but I left it in a nice box!" Haha! :)

KT said...

I like that thought process...I think next year, we shall have Katie and Rob day!