Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving ABC's

Adoption - What a wonderful miracle adoption is. I'm grateful that my life is so entwined in it's web.

Books & Blogs - I love to read. I love the blogging friends I've made. I love that blogging is such a great way to stay in touch.

Computer - I spend WAY too much time on it, but after having to go a month without one, I know it needs to be on this list.

Dinner - Love to cook it, love to eat it. Also love it when Josh cooks it!

Emails from C - If I go a day or two without them, my mood starts to turn sour. I LIVE for these emails.

Family - Thanks for loving me.

Good Home - As newly weds we lived in some pretty questionable apartments. I am thankful for the nice place we live in now. Love the space and LOVE the views.

Hope & Faith - It would be a bleak sad world without it. I'm especially grateful for the hope and faith I've had lately.

Infertility - Really? REALLY? Yes, really. Without my infertility I wouldn't be the person I am today. Without infertility our lives wouldn't be touched by adoption.

Josh - I could use all the words in the dictionary and still not describe how wonderful he is and how much I love him. My life is so wonderful because he is a part of it. Thanks for loving me babe!

Kisses - If you were the recipient of Josh's kisses, you would be grateful for them too.

Laughter - Don't always take life so seriously.

Music - I love it when songs really seem to talk to me. I also love it's calming effect.

Nephews - I feel pretty lucky to be their aunt.

Open Adoption - What a great way to touch so many lives. I look forward to exchanging emails, pictures, and hopefully visits with birth parents and their families. Our child is going to be so blessed to have them in their lives.

Photography & Pictures - I love capturing moments on film and turning them into ever lasting memories.

Quite - I love to get out and play and be around family and friends, but I'm also grateful for quite moments to sit and reflect.

Resources - I knew NOTHING about adoption when we started this process almost 3 years ago. I have learned so much through classes, books, blogs and friends. I'll probably never know everything about adoption, but I feel more prepared than I did 3 years ago.

Savior - He always loves me unconditionally and there is so many miracles in my life that I know He arranged just for me.

Temple - I'm so grateful to be sealed to my husband for all eternity and I look forward to they day we can take our children there to be sealed to us.

Uniqueness - Josh calls me quirky, but I think uniqueness sounds nicer. Either way, I like the many different things about myself. I'm glad that every one is different and that there is no one else quite like me.

Variety - I love where we live. We experience all the different seasons and the beauty that comes with each of them.

Wisdom - I love learning new things.

eXtraordinary friends - I hope you all know who you are and how much you mean to me. My life is blessed to have such wonderful friends.

Yearning - It's what keeps me going sometimes. I would have given up a long time ago without it.

Zipper, Pyro & Ally - They have filled our home and hearts with so much love.

No comments: