Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birth Mom Missions

I have yet to meet a birth mom that I don't like so I know when we finally meet ours we are going to totally hit it off. I've started a new category in my blog roll (because clearly I don't follow ENOUGH blogs!) for birth mom blogs. I hope that my blog can become a wealth of knowledge on all things adoption.

The newest birth mom site I found is Birth Mom Missions. It's pretty cool. My favorite post (so far) is A Birth Mom's View of Adoptive Parents Profiles. I realize that it all boils down to finding the right family, but I loved some of the points. When we first started our profile, I'll admit, we were lacking in the picture department. We've already taken some of the points, like action shots and pictures with our nephews. I never really thought about doing pictures with kids. I had tons of pics of our family, but that is just me and Josh. But we now have a few pictures with our nephews and I think it adds a lot to our profile. Good thing I have such cute nephews to really dress up our profile!

Go check out this Birth Mom Missions site and if you have any great birth mom blogs you follow, leave their link in the comments section so I can add them to my list.

No comments: