Thursday, November 26, 2009

Couples looking to adopt

I realize I need to go through my side bar and reorganize. I have couples in the waiting to adopt list that have recently adopted and couples looking to adopt that aren't in that list. Until I get it updated, please remember that these awesome families are looking to grow through the miracle of adoption. If you ever meet someone who is pregnant and considering adoption please refer them to this list.

Andrew & Jessica
Doug & Marianne



Gavin & Shauna

Dustin & Andrea
Jason & Mea
Donney & Nikki
Will & Kelly
Our Adoption Blog


Mike & Tammy
Photobucket

Lincoln & Megan

Kelly & Lechelle



Lance and Julie



Josh & Kenna

Alicia & William


Dan & Aranne


Brad & Dawn Marie


Jacob & Sharon


Luke & Bridget


Nic & Elaine


Kirk & Heather

Jeremy & Leslie
Jeremy & Leslie

Ryan & Helen
Hoping for Another Miracle!

Nick & Paige
Utah Adoption

Nathan & Holly


Steve & Amy


Dustyn & Kamie


Shawn & Alicia

-----
I want this post to be LONGER so that hopefully these families waits can be SHORTER! If you are looking to adopt, I want to add you to this list. Please leave a comment with your adoption profile or blog and I will add it to the list. Or you can email me at sourbonk [at] yahoo [dot] com. If you don't have a button I will just use a picture on your blog or profile as a link. And please let me know if your link isn't working. I've not reached the point where I'm PRETTY SURE I have the right link with the right family.

*All buttons and pictures were taken from their personal websites, I do not own any of them.

3 comments:

Alicia Jane said...

I think what you are doing for others is amazing! And I wish you guys the best in finding your child! I would really love if you added us to the list too. I have a button on my blog. Thanks so much and good luck to you!

Amy said...

Thanks so much for adding us to your site! We appreciate you thinking of us. Would you mind adding a link to our button--the link doesn't seem to be working. AdoptionIsLove.org

Thanks again for your help!
Steve & Amy

Mea said...

This blog is amazing! Thanks for all your efforts in helping all the adoptive hopefuls! We would love to be added to your list. We don't have a button, and if I knew where to find a button, I would get one. Our LDSFS profile is https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/21764133/ourMessage.jsf and this is our adoption blog, of course. Thanks!