Friday, June 12, 2009

Something new...

Have I mentioned how busy I've been lately. This month I decided it was time to get all my checkups. Within four days I had a doctor appointment, blood work, an eye checkup and a teeth cleaning. I had to follow up on my eye appointment again today. We switched to another kind of contacts and if today is any kind of sign I will be trying yet another kind next week. I have a problem with my eyes feeling tired when contact are in. I'm not sure what happened today, but about a half an hour after I put these new ones in one of them feel out. It took several minutes to find and never felt right after I put it back in so I took it out again this afternoon. I'll try them for a few days, but if I can't adjust I get to go back and try one more type of contact lens. I hope they work.

I also have to follow up with my dentist. That will be the most expensive endeavor. I have an appointment this coming Friday and they informed me that since I need so much work done they are going to split it into at least two separate appointments! Thanks heavens for my health savings account!

After all of this, I feel like I should feel like a new person, but I don't look like a new person. Yesterday I splurged and did something to make me feel better.

3 comments:

Meka said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, you look GREAT!!!

Sue and Tim said...

You look great. You look happy and fresh and just new. You look like you are refreshed and that is awesome.

Sindea Horste said...

I LOVE your hair!!! Come do mine...