Thursday, September 25, 2008

Josh's Favorite Things

Josh is busy right now in college classes, but I read him each question tonight as he was driving home so that I could include a "Favorite's List" for him.

*Favorite Color? Camo
*Favorite Book? One Eyed Dream by Terry C Johnston
*Favorite Movie? Lonesome Dove
*Favorite TV Series? Criminal Minds
*Favorite Place to Go? The Mountains, especially Rock Creek
*Favorite Memory? When I killed my antelope and my brother, grandpa, and uncle were with me. Or when I killed my elk with my dad.
*Favorite Thing to Do? Hunt
*Favorite Daydream? Killing a record breaking deer/elk/antelope with my muzzleloader.
*Favorite Thing to Do with Savannah? Cuddle on the couch on a cold winter day and watch a movie.
*Favorite Music? Country - I love cowboy songs
*Favorite Food? Steak
*Favorite Drink? Cranberry Juice
*Favorite Dessert? Candy Bar Fudge that Savannah makes
*Favorite Family Gathering? Every April & October on the 1st Sunday my extended family gets together and has a big breakfast.

*Favorite Vacation? I really like to go camping, but my dream vacation is an Alaskan hunt.
*Favorite Smell? A pine forest just after a rain storm
*Favorite Sounds? The bugle of a bull elk
*Favorite Childhood Memory? Cattle drives and hunting with my dad.
*Favorite thing about where we live? Seclusion and the scenery.
*Favorite accomplishment? Graduating the Police Academy
*Favorite thing in my house? My trophy heads.
*Favorite time of year? Fall - and not just because of hunting season, but also because it is so beautiful that time of year. I love the mountains in the fall.
*Favorite time of day? Sunset.
*Favorite House work chore? Cleaning my guns - but I don't think of that as a chore. Savannah is too picky to let me do much housework. I do dishes on the weekend, but that's about all.
*Favorite Animal? It's a toss up between elk, deer, and antelope, but if I chose just one it would be deer.
*Favorite Webpage? gunbroker.com


Okay - here is a list of Josh's Least Favorites of some of the above items.
*Least Favorite Place to Go? Any big city.
*Least Favorite Memory? The day my grandma died.
*Least Favorite Thing to Do? Roofing.
*Least Favorite Food? I don't know, I'll eat just about anything.
*Least Favorite thing about where we live? I'm pretty happy with where we live.
*Least Favorite thing in my house? I don't like the floor plan.
*Least Favorite time of year? Summer - it's too hot!
*Favorite House work chore? Dishes
*Least Favorite time of day? Noon - it's hot!

No comments: