Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Favorite Things

Here is a list I compiled of my favorite things.
*Favorite Color? Pink
*Favorite Book? I can't name just one! Visions of Ransom Lake, Counting Stars, Gone with the Wind, Scarlett, I could go on for a while.....
*Favorite Movie? Phantom of the Opera
*Favorite TV Series? Everyone Loves Raymond
*Favorite Place to Go? The Mountains
*Favorite Memory? The 1st time I told Josh I loved him. He had been telling me for months and all I would ever say is "Thanks." We had just finished watching Ever After and I was laying on his shoulder. I rolled over to get closer and told him I loved him. He was so shocked he couldn't answer back!
*Favorite Thing to Do? Read, Cook, Scrapbook
*Favorite Daydream? How we will meet our Birth Mom and when we will get our baby. Right now I think Halloween would be the coolest day to have a baby placed with us!
*Favorite Holiday? Halloween!
*Favorite Thing to Do with Josh? Go camping and fishing, or if it's cold outside cuddle under a blanket and watch a movie.
*Favorite Music? Country. I really like SheDaisy and Taylor Swift
*Favorite Food? Grandma Vonne's spaghetti
*Favorite Drink? Dr. Pepper
*Favorite Dessert? I love to cook different desserts so it's hard to choose. I really like Decedent Brownie and Sugar Cookies among a few things.
*Favorite Family Gathering? Every April & October on the 1st Sunday Josh's extended family gets together and has a big breakfast. It's as big as Thanksgiving! We usually go to the mountains in the fall.
*Favorite Vacation? We really like to camp but a few years ago we stayed at a Bed & Breakfast in Cedar City. It was really nice. If I could take any vacation it would be on a cruise. Josh's dream vacation would be Alaska and I would like that too.
*Favorite Smell? Josh's deodorant and Cologne
*Favorite Sounds? A cat purring and Josh singing
*Favorite Childhood Memory? Playing with Barbie dolls with my friend. We had so much fun. I can't seem to let go of that part of my childhood cause now I collect barbie dolls.
*Favorite thing about where we live? The view - it is spectacular. And the night sky is so amazing.
*Favorite accomplishment? Being approved for Adoption. It is a long processs
*Favorite thing in my house? Our bed. It's a Tempurpedic and it is so comfortable. But I also love my books, my cricut machine and other scrapbooking items.
*Favorite time of year? Fall - it's so pretty and plus there is Halloween.
*Favorite time of day? When we go to bed. That is the best time to visit with Josh because there is nothing to distract us.
*Favorite House work chore? Vacuuming or doing dishes
*Favorite Animal? Cats - I have 3. Pyro, Missy & Zipper
*Favorite Webpage? 2ofus4now.org

Okay - here is my Least Favorites of some of the above items.
*Least Favorite Place to Go? The Dentist!
*Least Favorite Memory? My several negative pregnancy test.
*Least Favorite Thing to Do? Sit and wait with nothing to do, like waiting in a dr. office with nothing good to read!
*Least Favorite Food? I'm a very picky eater so there is a lot of things. I don't like Salad dressing, mayo, tomatoes, sourcream, the list goes on for a while
*Least Favorite thing about where we live? Last winter was horrid. We had snow drifts 8 feet tall in some spots on the road. It was a scary drive a few times. Sometimes it was so bad that Josh made me stay at my mom's overnight so I would get stuck somewhere.
*Least Favorite thing in my house? I would like a bigger kitchen and a jetted tub someday...
*Least Favorite time of year? I think winter is pretty, but I wish snow was a warm thing...
*Favorite House work chore? Cleaning bathrooms
*Least Favorite time of day? When the alarm goes off, I just want to go back to bed

No comments: