Sunday, April 21, 2013

Play Date

Josh's work schedule recently changed to 8 days on and 6 days off. On the down side, that is a lot of time I have to live without him, but I'm trying to make the most of it.
 
So for his first weekend away, I let him know I had planned a date. A date, with TWO very cute boys. And since he wasn't here, there was nothing he could do about it. He just laughed, because he knew who I was talking about.
 
I spent Friday morning, scrap booking (about the same to boys actually). Then that afternoon, I headed to town. My sister had the day off, so we decided to take the boys to the park. I spent most of my time pushing Valex in the swing, and the rest of the time just trying to keep up. So I didn't get a lot of pictures.
 They thought the bike rack was a cage and played in it for several minutes.

 After the park, we headed to the store and bought a few things. Then at home, we colored on the windows with some new markers. Then, we did some finger painting.
 
Then I wanted to try something I had seen on Pinterest. You take baking powder and sprinkle it in a pan. Then you dye some vinegar. Using a dropper, or syringe, you drop the vinegar into the baking powder and it makes exploding volcano's.
 
 This happily entertained both little boys for quite a while.










 Then we decided to go out to dinner. Valex had wanted to eat AT Subway a few night ago, but instead, my sister their dinner to go. Valex was excited to get to eat there. I think its because he can sit in the window.



 

It was the perfect afternoon. I love those boys so much. 


No comments: