Monday, May 21, 2012

Alaska Cruise - Day 2: Inside Passage/Sea Day

This is the day I was sea sick all morning. Luckily for us, it was just a sea day so I was able to take all morning to relax and recover. You'll notice my sea bands on my wrist in the 1st picture. They stayed on pretty much the rest of the vacation.

That afternoon our ship went through the inside passage, so we had gorgeous mountains views on both sides of us. And calmer water.







At some point during the day, the guys got hot wings.


That day, we ate lunch in the Summer Palace dinning room.  I know most of our group really enjoyed that dinning area, but I think Josh and I only ended up eating there three times.
 The picture is bright because the windows look out the back of the ship.


Being it was a sea day, we tried another upgraded restaurant that night. This time we went to La Cucina and enjoyed some great Italian food. This is the one night I really let myself splurge on food. I ordered spaghetti carbonara and a small pizza. They were both delish. It was the perfect way to end a peaceful day of rest and relaxation.


No comments: