Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Superbowl 2011

We're not huge football fans. Josh will watch a game if nothing else is on, but usually there is a hunting show on so its pretty rare. But that doesn't stop up from using the Superbowl excuse to feast on junk food. Most years we just stay home. Some years we watch the game, so years we don't.

But this year my cousins invited us to watch the Superbowl with them. We went to Kevin & Calleen's house and watched the game with them and Jessica & Andrew, Brandon & Kim and Alecia. We had a ton of fun and ate way too much.

I took a picture of the table, but not everything is in the picture because we kept adding food and even more of the food was in the kitchen. I took the Parmesan Fondue sauce and bread to dip in it. Along with that we ate stuffed mushrooms, mini pigs in a blanket, cheese bites, veggie tray, spinach artichoke dip, chips (made from our bountiful basket), fresh lemonade, etc. We had a lot of food.
Josh and I didn't really root for a team, but we both thought it was a good game.  Just before we left I wanted to get a picture of me and Josh. I'm still learning on my new camera so I took a few picture of Josh to find the setting I liked best.
 Then I handed my camera to Jessica. When I sat back, I pumped Josh and he spilt his drink down his shirt. Oh well, at least we avoided disaster until it was time to go home.

No comments: