Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Chocolate Modeling Class

 On Wednesday, I saw a Halloween Chocolate Modeling class that was scheduled for the next night in Duchesne. One of the gals at work had just taken this ladies cake decorating classes. I asked if she was going, but she had to head out of town for a family event, so she wasn't going.
I thought Jessica had standing plans for every Thursday, but I thought I'd ask anyways. I was in luck, her Thursday night plans had been cancelled for the week.
 
We worked with modeling chocolate and fondant to make several cute Halloween decorations. And we got to meet some fun new people.

The cat was by far the hardest, but I love how it turned out. I had so much fun and learned some fun new techniques. I can't wait to try out some more.
 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It was a fun night! Thanks for inviting me!